This Blackview is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A 64-bit chip with a 1,6 GHz Quad-Core + 1,2 GHz Quad-Core core distribution. By using multiple cores, the device is energy efficient and can scale up for speed. Robust phones are often a lot thicker than regular smartphones, including this device with a thickness of 18 millimeters. This phone weighs 325 grams.
The BV6600E 4GB 32GB has a 13 megapixel camera. This number of megapixels is more than enough to print beautiful photos on canvas or to zoom in considerably for details. You can also use the 5 megapixel selfie camera for video calling, for example.
- 13 megapixel camera
- 64-bit octa-core processor
- One of the newest operating systems: Android 11 Doke OS 2.0
- HSDPA, LTE-A support for super fast internet
- A nice amount of RAM (4GB)
- IP68 certification
- Dust-proof and protected against submersion indefinitely
- MIL810G-certified: drop test consists in testing the resistance to shock of all the equipment surface: all faces, edges, and corners
- With a 8580 mAh battery you can do several days on a battery charge
- Dual SIM
- A bit heavy to use for a long time
- A little too thick with 18 millimeters
Call & data functions
The Blackview BV6600E 4GB 32GB supports frequencies from international networks with which you can use mobile internet via HSDPA (slightly faster than 3G). The speed of HSDPA is perfect for using the internet on the road where the speed does not differ much from the normal WiFi at home. You can also connect via WiFi at home or at the office.
This phone is a dual sim device, so you can store two SIM cards in it.
Memory and connection options
The Blackview BV6600E 4GB 32GB has 4096 MB of RAM (4 GB) and 4096 MB internal storage . Expandable memory: MicroSD up to 256GB. There is a USB connection, you can use this to exchange data with your laptop or to charge your device. Connecting Bluetooth headsets or car kits is no problem.
Do you take a lot of photos and videos? Then the storage of 32 GB is less suitable. You may need to clean your phone after a while. Furthermore, there are of course possibilities to expand storage in the cloud, such as with Google Drive or Dropbox.
Screen & operation
The phone is operated via the large 5,7 inch touchscreen.The Blackview BV6600E 4GB 32GB can display up to a 16 millions colors. This screen has a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. With 282 pixels per inch, this eXtra High density screen is sharp and easy to read. It also takes less effort to look at it for a long time.
Android 11 is the latest Android version. The big changes from the previous version are
- Improved privacy
- Easily record and share screen video
- Predictive tools: Smart Reply, app suggestions and smart folders
- Control phone with your voice
- strong> Control connected devices such as smart lights
- Android auto-mode