This Blackview is powered by a MediaTek Helio A25 MT6762V 64-bit chip with a 2,0 GHz Quad-Core + 1,5 GHz Quad-Core core distribution. By using multiple cores, the device is energy efficient and can scale up for speed.
This combination therefore gives a maximum power of an octa-core processor with 4096 MB RAM. Robust phones are often a lot thicker than regular smartphones, including this device with a thickness of 13.7 millimeters.
The BV4900 Pro 4GB 64GB has a 13 megapixel camera. This number of megapixels is more than enough to print beautiful photos on canvas or to zoom in considerably for details. You can also use the 5 megapixel selfie camera for video calling, for example.
- 13 megapixel camera
- 64-bit octa-core processor
- One of the newest operating systems: Android 10
- HSDPA, LTE support for super fast internet
- A nice amount of RAM (4GB)
- IP68 certification
- Dust-proof and protected against submersion indefinitely
- MIL810G-certified: drop test consists in testing the resistance to shock of all the equipment surface: all faces, edges, and corners
- With a 5580 mAh battery you can use your device for more than a day
- Dual SIM
- If you import this device it may take longer before it is delivered
- A bit heavy to use for a long time
- A little too thick with 13.7 millimeters
Call & data functions
The Blackview BV4900 Pro 4GB 64GB supports frequencies from international networks with which you can use the fast LTE network. The speed of LTE is perfect for intensive use of internet on the road where the speed does not differ much from home. Please note that it is very fast and you do not take out a small data plan, because the data is used up before you realize it. You can also connect via WiFi at home or at the office.
This phone is a dual sim device, so you can store two SIM cards in it.
Memory and connection options
The Blackview BV4900 Pro 4GB 64GB has 4096 MB of RAM (4 GB) and 4096 MB internal storage . Expandable memory: microSD up to 128GB. There is a USB connection, you can use this to exchange data with your laptop or to charge your device. Connecting Bluetooth headsets or car kits is no problem.
With a storage of 64 GB you can go a bit ahead. You may need to clean your phone after a while. Furthermore, there are of course possibilities to expand storage in the cloud, such as with Google Drive or Dropbox.
Screen & operation
The phone is operated via the large 5,7 inch touchscreen.The Blackview BV4900 Pro 4GB 64GB can display up to a 16 millions colors. This screen has a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. With 282 pixels per inch, this eXtra High density screen is sharp and easy to read. It also takes less effort to look at it for a long time.
Android 10 is the previous Android version. The major changes from the previous version are
- Improved privacy options
- Darker mode throughout the system
- Easier multitasking
- Sharing is much easier
- Focus mode